2. Your Agreement to the Terms
Your access to or use of any the services (including the licenses, models, and others) signifies that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms here and in software License Agreement. By accessing or using any Services you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use any Services.
3. Changes to the Terms
TCS may change, remove, or add to the Terms, and reserves the right to do so in its discretion. If the modifications are material, we will make reasonable efforts to post a prominent notice on the relevant Website(s) and/or notify them via email. Your continued use of any Services after new and/or revised Terms are effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to those Terms.
4. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
1) Violating laws and rights:
• You may not (a) use any Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (b) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
• You may not use the Services or any information provided through the Services for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
• You may not use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services by interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.
4) Impersonation or unauthorized access:
• You may not impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Services;
• You may not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information; and,
• You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through hacking password mining or any other means.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
TCS does not make any guarantees about the sites, services, or content available on the sites.
6. Limitation of Liability
TCS is not responsible for the content on the sites, your use of our services, or for the conduct of others on our sites.
If something happens because you violate these terms, because of your use of the services, you agree to repay TCS for the damage it causes.
TCS may modify, suspend, or terminate the operation of, or access to, all or any portion of the Services at any time for any reason. Additionally, your individual access to, and use of, the Services may be terminated by TCS at any time and for any reason. If you violate these terms, you may no longer use our sites.
10. Miscellaneous Terms
The parties agree that any disputes between TCS and you concerning these Terms, and/or any of the Services may only brought in a Tokyo District Court in Tokyo Japan, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court.
Valid on and after Feb.26, 2016.